Something went wrong…
Terms & conditions
- With every €10 spent at The Plaza Shopping Centre you are requested to collect a Plaza code.
- Participation is valid to all residents of Malta and Gozo.
- Participants, who are minors, are to submit ID/Passport and details of their parents/guardians should they be a selected winner.
- Participants must first insert their details before inserting their Plaza code.
- Winners will be contacted via e-mail using the e-mail address submitted.
- Winners must answer a simple question at registration and to enter their unique code.
- Only participants with a winning code will be announced as winners via email.
- Participants must 'LIKE' The Plaza Shopping Centre Facebook page to be eligible for a prize.
- Plaza reserves the right to verify the identity of each winner prior to awarding the prize.
- The Plaza Shopping Centre shall collect the data of the participants of this competition. In addition, the participants consent to the The Plaza Shopping Centre to process their data in accordance with the data Protection Act (Cap. 440 of the Laws of Malta).
- Disclosure of data will only be released if required to do so under Maltese law.
- By entering this competition, all participants are agreeing to the use of their names and images to any publicity carried out by The Plaza Shopping Centre, in relation to this competition & without claim to compensation.
- Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable.
- Participants may participate more than one time using different codes.
- If participants submit incorrect information, at point of registration, the entry will be voided.
- The prize, being gift vouchers will be mailed to the winners by the Plaza Management office.
- The closing date for entering the code is February 28th 2017
- The competition App will be removed from Plaza's Facebook and website as of March 1st 2017.